Making a claim
If you unfortunately suffer an injury as a result of someone else’s fault, there are some things you can do which might help if you later decide to bring a claim:
- First and foremost, seek medical advice to make sure you get the treatment you need and tell the medical practitioner what happened
- If you can, take pictures of the car damage and registration plate, area you fell or the item of equipment you sustained injury upon
- Report the accident to your employer, the owner of the land or a supervisor on the premises and, if they have one, put it in the accident book
- Keep a separate note of what you say when you report the accident, who you reported it to and when
- Take names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident
If you don’t manage to do all of that, please do not worry as our experienced personal injury accident claim solicitors will help you with your claim. At Liverpool Legal, our friendly, expert personal injury solicitors would be happy to discuss your claim on a no win no fee basis. Click here to email our personal injury solicitors or call us on 0151 702 5400. Alternatively, please fill in the form on this web page and one of our lawyers will shortly contact you.