Disputes regarding children
Disputes relating to children are the most challenging and emotive area of family law. Our friendly and compassionate family law department will take time to understand your situation to plan the best way forward to achieve the best outcome for you and your children.
We have a wealth of experience dealing with these difficult cases. We will act for you in a sensitive and efficient manner and ensure that you receive advice tailored to your own situation. Our advice can help you negotiate appropriate settlements to any dispute involving children. We also provide strong no nonsense representation where needed.
We can advise in the following matters relating to the care of your children:
- Child Arrangements Orders which determine where children live and how often they spend time with each of their parents
- Change of children’s surnames
- Parental responsibility queries
- Specific Issue Applications which deal with situations such as where one parent wants to remove the children from this country
- Disputes in relation to educational or health issues.
If you would like to discuss your situation please call 0151 702 5400 or click here to contact our friendly, experienced family law department.