Liverpool Legal Services works hard to recover outstanding debts fast and cost-effectively, usually settling cases without the need for formal legal action. We settle many cases quickly and without the need for formal legal action.
We can handle the matter from the initial letter before action, through the issue of court proceedings, if necessary, to judgment and then enforcement of that judgment.
How our debt recovery solicitors can help you
Our specialist Debt Recovery solicitors regularly advise on;
- Pre-legal collection including lettering, telephone debt collection, and trace and collect,
- Legal collection, including county court proceedings, mediation services, defended legal actions, enforcement, negotiation and advocacy,
- Payment agreements, including instalment monitoring, chasing defaults and regular instalment assessments,
- Insolvency action, including bankruptcy, winding up, advice on debtor’s petitions, Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs), Company Voluntary Agreements (CVAs) and post insolvency trustee liaison,
- General debt recovery advice, including Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims compliance, process review, credit control and credit management advice.
The exact costs will depend on the individual circumstances of the debt, and we are always happy to discuss these in more detail and agree a suitable payment plan with our clients.