Landlord and Tenant Disputes
We act for landlords and tenants, freeholders and leaseholders in areas of housing and property law.
We are able to assist with issues that you are likely to encounter including:
- Drafting documentation including notices, tenancy agreements etc
- Issuing possession proceedings
- Representation at court
- Defending any claims brought by a tenant (disrepair, unlawful eviction etc)
We can represent you on a range of matters including the following:
- Defending possession proceedings
- Bringing claims against landlords in relation to disrepair at a property
- Unlawful eviction
If you would like to talk to an experienced civil dispute soliticor, telephone 0151 702 5400 or click here to contact them by email.